We will continue to monitor all developments related to COVID-19 and will follow advice provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), and you will be informed about the update. We expect and hope that the problem related to the Coronavirus will be resolved before our conference. We have still a long time to the event, and it will be organized in the summertime.
In all cases, the "Abstract Collection Book" and of course the "Articles" will be published in the planned time. There will not be a cancellation. However, to be the worsen "B-Plan", the event will be postponed and the video conference presentation option will be given to participants who will not be able to travel because of their any restrictions.
Whilst we wait for the recommendations of local and global health authorities to guide our action, we won't stop: we will guarantee your participation to the event, rescheduling and postponing the event's date, if necessary.
Together we will win this challenge.
Looking forward to meeting you in Prague, Czech Republic during 9-11 September 2021.